Sunday, May 31, 2009

I Can Hear You Now

First I want to clarify. Verizon is now giving a break to those of us who lost phone service after the May 8th storm. My land line phone service was restored on May 28th. My neighbor called and after punching through several prompts was able to speak with a live, human being who worked for Verizon customer relations. Their first question was "did you call in the outage?" Are you kidding me? He said to Verizon "We kind of had a big storm go though, so I thought you were aware of our problems."

He said his "break" amounts to $8. Wow... that's like what - $ .40 per day? Yeah, that's fair.


Our church celebrated its 50th Anniversary today. I love my church. I wish I could do more for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on what I wrote. I value your input and the time you take to read my blog. If you want to write me something personal, email me at joehowerton111@gmail.com

Thanks.