Thursday, December 25, 2008

Random Thoughts - Christmas 2008

I’m glad this Christmas is over.
I think God that eternal life for us started with a baby.
Luke is entering the terrible 2s and Amanda her teens a little early.
Christmas sales need to start after Halloween - since they have the decorations out anyway!
Wrapping presents is easier with plenty of tape on hand Christmas Eve.
I got more gifts than I wanted and way more than I needed.
The after-Christmas cleanup is best left to next year.
Seeing a rushing ambulance on Christmas day is very sad.
Coca-Cola ball bottles are the cutest soda bottles of all time.
Crying is part of grieving, but it still sucks.
Right now is the time Cindy and I would exchange our gifts.
Right now Cindy is wrapping up her first Christmas with Jesus. Definitely a better Christmas for her!!! (You think they do a live nativity with the REAL people??? And playing the part of Joseph..... Joseph!!!!)
I am going to shoot the radio if I hear It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year again.
No matter how much I thought I was ready to handle something that I knew was coming....I wasn’t.
I hope everyone understands that I was only able to do the bare-bones version of Christmas this year.
I hope I don’t feel this empty next Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on what I wrote. I value your input and the time you take to read my blog. If you want to write me something personal, email me at joehowerton111@gmail.com

Thanks.