Monday, December 29, 2008

Routine Smootine

I know I have previously mentioned on my blog that I work best within a routine. I think most people do. Even those that seem to excel when their life’s a whirlwind would admit they are better within a routine.

How are you supposed to have a routine when your oldest wakes you at 4:30am screaming of a tummy ache only to puke 15 minutes later which wakes up your 20 mo old? And then again 30 minutes later after that while screaming "I HATE THIS" over and over and over? And then again 2 hours later after you have been giving her the "sure fire anti-hurl" home remedy?

Of course, I did bring this all on myself. Yesterday I went to the grave-side service of the mother of a close friend and ended up meeting my friend’s best bud. She was telling me that she had been up since 4:30am with her two puking kids. I said that I had been pretty lucky that my kids had been clear of that so far. There was no wood to knock on at the cemetery. I really wish there had been.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on what I wrote. I value your input and the time you take to read my blog. If you want to write me something personal, email me at joehowerton111@gmail.com

Thanks.