Thursday, December 18, 2008

What? No Blog Tonight?

Ok, I'm sorry. I really wanted to dispense some poignant, heartfelt, yet eloquent words of wisdom tonight. Last night I was up until 2:15am working on a Christmas present. (Sorry, those who will receive said present also read this blog. No hints!) Because of that, I have no brain power left - the last of it was sucked up by my last pot-head client of the day.

Tonight the kids, my mom, and I went to Chuck's BarBQ in Herrin and then on to Candy Cane Lane in West Frankfort. (Did I ever tell you how much I despised WF when I played baseball? They always cheated, or threw at our batters, or nearly caused me to get thrown out of a game when I was 15? That's another blog.) Anyway, Candy Cane Lane in WF was just what Amanda and Luke needed. We ended up shooting the loop twice so Amanda could see all the lights, characters, and displays better than she did the first time.

What I am saying is... I am tired and going to bed. Write more tomorrow. Hopefully it will be eloquent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on what I wrote. I value your input and the time you take to read my blog. If you want to write me something personal, email me at joehowerton111@gmail.com

Thanks.