Monday, January 5, 2009

What A Combo!

I have not had a lot of creative energy (or any kind of energy) to compose a blog entry the last two days. I woke up sick Sunday at 1:30am. I will spare you the quite gory details, but needless to say - I didn’t go to work today and tomorrow is not looking good either. I understand that most people are getting over this stomach flu in a couple of days. With my compromised immune system, it normally takes me a little longer to fight off illnesses.

Luke is really starting to talk. He is still only doing one word at a time in most cases. However, tonight he did put two words together as I was rocking him to sleep. I can only imagine that he heard them from me. I bet when I carry him down the hall, to go downstairs, past the wall of family pictures - he learned to put these two words together: "Momma died."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on what I wrote. I value your input and the time you take to read my blog. If you want to write me something personal, email me at joehowerton111@gmail.com

Thanks.