Saturday, March 28, 2009

FORE x2!!!!!!

So one golf lesson is in the books.

Lance, the instructor, asked what my history with golf was and I told him the truth- 2 times to the driving range in my life. He said I was holding out on how much I had actually played. He said my swing was much better than a true beginner. I bet he says that to everyone.

Anyway, I did fairly well and actually hit a couple balls. And they were almost straight.

Nobody likes to hear about someone else's golf game, so I will spare you the further details - unless you wanna hear them!

I will tell you this - I am soooo sore. I am not as young as I think I am and these weekend warrior outings are really hard to take. And on top of the golf swing soreness, I will have bowling soreness after Saturday.

And to add insult to injury my arms are not nearly long enough for my eyesight anymore. I used to make fun of "old" people who had to do arm-stretch reading. But not anymore! Getting old is really ticking me off!

2 comments:

  1. I hope golfing goes well - it's really a lifelong sport. My dad is 76 and golfs at least three times per week if the weather is good.

    And don't get me started with the eyesight - I'm appalled that my already bad eyesight is getting worse! We can't be that old already, can we???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a good time! Who knows...you could be the next Tiger Woods!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on what I wrote. I value your input and the time you take to read my blog. If you want to write me something personal, email me at joehowerton111@gmail.com

Thanks.