Friday, April 17, 2009

Life is a Highway

I am currently prepping for my brother's wedding. It took 10... 11 hrs to get to Wichita... and only 2 stops at McDonalds. Amanda was great on the trip. Thank God for inventing portable DVDs and for Disney for putting their movies on DVD! Oh yeah, and to Hannah Montana for putting out a CD. (I heard "Hoedown Throwdown" about 10 times.)

Today I have to work on my "best man speech" today. Now if I can only summarize 38 yrs of my experience with my brother in about 5 minutes. I think I will start with "Once upon a time..." Maybe that's due to all those movies I just heard in the car on the way here.

I will be coming back on Sunday... If the extremely boring drive through Kansas and Missouri doesn't kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on what I wrote. I value your input and the time you take to read my blog. If you want to write me something personal, email me at joehowerton111@gmail.com

Thanks.