Monday, December 1, 2008

Words Forrest Forgot

How about something light hearted today... I sure could use it.

Is there anything better than a great slice of apple pie? Yes, two slices!

Taking a picture is easy. Taking a very good picture requires talent or luck.

Watching baseball on TV is not nearly as much fun since they put games on everyday and night of the season. Or is it because Vin and Joe aren't broadcasting the games.

I understand those new light bulbs are supposedly better for the environment. What about all that mercury that will get thrown away in the trash when they aren’t recycled?

Does the family in the picture frames ever replace the picture with one of another family?

If I have to hear that warm water freezes faster than cold water one more time I will stick my head in the freezer!

Why don’t they make cars out of the same plastic that Fisher-Price uses. After all, their toys are indestructible!

As of Wednesday, I will have been a probation officer for 7 yrs. I have probably had over 500 clients come through my office in that time. The vast majority of them have issues with drugs or alcohol. Let me just say here and now... I have no idea why they think their life would be any better with that choice.

What did we do before cell phones? (I actually saw someone Saturday, in Carbondale, talking at a pay phone.)

Why do you always have to support the home team?

Is there a better rule than the Golden Rule?

Did they say "You’re full of hot air!" before there were hot air balloons?

Airplane still makes me laugh like I have never seen it before.

Amanda saw me licking an envelope and asked me what I was doing. I forget there’s stuff she still doesn’t know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on what I wrote. I value your input and the time you take to read my blog. If you want to write me something personal, email me at joehowerton111@gmail.com

Thanks.