Saturday, December 6, 2008

Shallow End Of My Pool

Bills, Christmas, presents/shopping, work, phone calls, my birthday, travel plans, Rams tickets, flat tire, freezing temperatures, parents, babysitting, crying, birthday parties, clients, stress, movie date with Amanda, Luke cutting another tooth, and expectations.

These are all things I have on my plate right now. It’s not that much different from yours. Or, mine before Cindy died. It’s just that when you have an empty hole in your life, all those things you have to do seem so shallow. (Not that anything to do with Amanda or Luke is shallow.) It is just so hard to concentrate on anything for longer than a couple of minutes. If I do manage a couple of minutes of solid brain activities, I find myself re-doing what I just did because it wasn’t right.

I know there are ways around feeling this way. Those are not good options. I have heard time is a good healer. Lets go with that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on what I wrote. I value your input and the time you take to read my blog. If you want to write me something personal, email me at joehowerton111@gmail.com

Thanks.