Friday, January 23, 2009

What Would Lenny Ask?

This blog is cryptic for a reason. It has to do with my work which requires confidentiality.

I think I have watched too many crime shows on TV. I am starting to look not at the easy answers - but rather the dark and insidious ones. Stats are stats and eventually they even out. Even here in So. IL. How can I ask those questions? I have to ask those questions. How do you ask those questions? I have to risk my standing with the two to get the answer about the one.

Sorry for the vagueness of this post. I'll do better next time. I just have to think this through and this, albeit not the best place to do it, is where I do my heavy lifting.

(I miss the old L&Os with Jerry Orbach.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on what I wrote. I value your input and the time you take to read my blog. If you want to write me something personal, email me at joehowerton111@gmail.com

Thanks.